Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First Post / 99 Questions No One Asks TAG

First post on this blog! Instead of going through all the different random blog posts I wrote three years ago, I figured it would be easier to just start a new one. Let's start this off with a tag…sometime I'd love to share my personality with the world on Youtube, but for now, I'm sticking to a blog. Plus…99 things in a video would be hours and hours long…this isn't a Stephanie documentary. Let's get this this started!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? My closet doors are currently always open, because the doors are not attached to it!

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Sometimes, depends on how full my liquids bag is already

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. Sometimes the end is tucked it, but most of the time it's not

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, frankly that requires a lot of effort on something I would never use

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? I use the mini ones all the time to remind myself to do shit

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Rarely

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? A big bear, I think I could tame it and make it a cuddle buddy…fuck bees

8:Do you have freckles? I have freckles on my nose and here and there on my body

9:Do you always smile for pictures? Sometimes, usually when my friends and I take photos we have some different face to make

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? That's a blog post in and of itself…easiest answer would be ignorance

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Never

12:Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes, at a golf course…the bathroom was like 2 miles away, don't judge

13:What about pooped in the woods? Nope

14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Of course, all the time, there’s always music going on in my head

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? I think I did when I was younger but I don't anymore

16:How many people have you [drank] with this week? Haven't drank this week….yet

17:What size is your bed? Queen…I really want a King

18:What is your Song of the week? Royals

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Absolutely!

20:Do you still watch cartoons? Disney movies!

21:Whats your least favorite movie? I can't even remember the name of it, saw it in the theatre and it was supposed to be a horror movie and it was so bad that people in the theatre were laughing at it

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I'm not sharing that, MY treasure!

23:What do you drink with dinner? Milk, water, or beer

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce

25:What is your favorite food? Chocolate

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? There's so many!

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? Johnny

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I did girl scouts til like 3rd grade

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Nah I'm too private

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last week maybe?

31:Can you change the oil on a car? Yea I can do almost anything to a car, kinda an unexpected gear head

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I've gotten 2 in my life…I think that's pretty good for being 28

33:Ever ran out of gas? No I've been close but not completely

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? PBJs, BLT's…not a big sandwich person I don't eat a lot of bread

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? I love all breakfast foods

36:What is your usual bedtime? When I get to bed…it varies

37:Are you lazy? I can be extremely lazy at times

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Usually some kind of princess or heroine like cat woman

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Ox

40:How many languages can you speak? 1 1/2ish English and most German, I understand it a lot better than I speak/write it

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Shape, Women's Health, Vogue, Elle, and Marie Claire

42:Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? I really like legos but they hurt when you step on them!

43:Are you stubborn? I am

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Conan O'Brien lol

45:Ever watch soap operas? No…too much bad acting and predictable (non) plots

46:Are you afraid of heights? I haaaaate heights

47:Do you sing in the car? All the time

48:Do you sing in the shower? Yup

49:Do you dance in the car? Sometimes

50:Ever used a gun? Yea all kinds

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? October

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Nah I love 'em!

53:Is Christmas stressful? Yep

54:Ever eat a pierogi? Can't say I know what that is

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Lemon Merigue?

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A mermaid, Egyptologist, Litigator, Fashion Designer

57:Do you believe in ghosts? I've had too many things happen to me not to

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes, Often

59:Take a vitamin daily? Nope

60:Wear slippers? Yup

61:Wear a bath robe? No

62:What do you wear to bed? Sweats mostly

63:First concert? I can't remember

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target

65:Nike or Adidas? Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Honey roasted peanuts

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No but I know that translates to "very good" in French

69:Ever take dance lessons? Many many many

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Professional spouse? LOL

71:Can you curl your tongue? Yup

72:Ever won a spelling bee? I came in 2nd in middle school!

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I do that pretty often

74:Own any record albums? Quite a few actually, Kinda a music enthusiast

75:Own a record player? Yes but it doesn't have a needle right now

76:Regularly burn incense? Candles, but incense messes with my allergies

77:Ever been in love? Yeah

78:Who would you like to see in concert? P!nk, One Direction, F.U.N., Lady Gaga…so many

79:What was the last concert you saw? Last summer I saw Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw at Soldier Field

80:Hot tea or cold tea? Cold

81:Tea or coffee? Coffee!

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles

83:Can you swim well? Yea I was on the swim team my Freshman year in high school

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes

85:Are you patient? I can be

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? band

87:Ever won a contest? Yea but I can't think of anything right now

88:Ever have plastic surgery? Nope

89:Which are better black or green olives? Yea…not big on olives

90:Can you knit or crochet? I can crochet

91:Best room for a fireplace? basement or living room

92:Do you want to get married? Eventually

93:If married, how long have you been married? N/A

94:Who was your HS crush? Uhmmm it changed a lot, it was high school!

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Hell no, I'm an adult

96:Do you have kids? I have fur babies (4 dogs)

97:Do you want kids? Someday

98:Whats your favorite color? Tiffany blue

99:Do you miss anyone right now? My grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment